4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture on a tour of Oahu’s most significant historical venues. For those who want more than just a beach vacation, get the benefits of a private tour, insider knowledge from a kama’aina (native Hawaiian), and an immersive experience. Visit cultural sites around the island and learn the stories behind their significance. Enjoy round trip transportation from Waikiki and a guide who personalizes your experience and shows you the Aloha spirit.
- Learn about native Hawaiian culture, history and traditions
- Visit historical landmarks like Pele’s Chair, the Makapuu Heiau, and the Pali Lookout
- Tour the serene grounds of Iolani Palace
- Snacks and water included
- Round trip transportation from your Waikiki hotel
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
Port pickup and drop-off
include transportation that transport guests between sights
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We provide free pickup from all Waikiki Hotels. If you're staying outside of Waikiki there is an additional fee of $59.00 paid to driver at time of pickup. No pick-up from Turtle Bay Resort at this time. Please contact the supplier upon confirmation for exact pick-up time and location.
- Honolulu Pier
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Most travelers can participate
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Aloha Travel LLC d/b/a Secret Hawaii Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Hawaii Culture Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Hawaii Culture Private Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Hawaii Culture Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Hawaii Culture Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Hawaii Culture Private Tour
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremeHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingHonolulu4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - Hawaii4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiBus Tours - MauiExtreme - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - Maui4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiExtreme - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Ala Moana CenterHonolulu HarborMaunalua BayOahu Cruise PortDiamond HeadLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkMokolii IslandHonoluluKaneohe BayValley of the TemplesCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Lanai LookoutUSS Arizona MemorialKing Kamehameha StatueKahana Bay Beach ParkNuuanu Valley Rain ForestWaikele CenterHard Rock Cafe HonoluluAloha Tower MarketplaceIolani Palace