2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Kualoa Ranch is the lush, verdant setting for films like Jurassic Park and Pearl Harbor. Visiting this Northeast Shore location by horseback will take you farther into the valley and give you an authentic ranch experience. 1- or 2-hour options give you the flexibility to fit this tour into your busy schedule, and expert horse wranglers will ensure you a safe, fun ride through the Ka'a'awa Valley.
- 1-hour or 2-hour horseback-riding tour at Oahu’s Kualoa Ranch
- Admire magnificent views of the lush green Kanehoalani Mountains
- Learn about Hawaii’s rich history from your expert guide
- Visit locations where several Hollywood movies were filmed, including Jurassic Park and Pearl Harbor
Saved to wishlist!
1-hr or 2-hr Horseback-riding tour
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option not selected)
Departure & Return
49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Children must be at least 10 years old to participate.
- Children under 18 must be accompanied by adult at check in to sign Liability Waiver
- There is a minimum height requirement of 4.6 feet (1.4 meters) and a maximum weight limit of 230 pounds (104 kg)
- Guests who are pregnant are not recommended to participate in this activity
- Guests with neck, back or joint problems are not permitted to participate in this activity
- For your safety and convenience, please provide accurate weight & height during booking as you will be weighed at check-in. Misrepresentation of body information could result in denial of service without a refund.
- Long pants and sunscreen are highly encouraged.
- Kualoa Ranch has now implemented new COVID-19 required guest policies to help protect Kualoa’s guests, staff, and local community. During your visit at Kualoa Ranch, all guests will need to follow these guidelines:
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask) while on the property (including during tours). All guests are advised to follow social distancing guidelines on the property, working to keep 6ft. away from others when possible.
- All guests will need to pass a mandatory temperature check & health screen at the ranch entrance to be allowed on the property (any temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher and/or those experiencing symptoms will not be allowed on the property at this time)
- All guests must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number of all individuals in their party to assist with contact tracing.
- Required check in 45- minutes prior to tour time selected at the Kualoa Ranch Ticket Office.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kualoa Ranch
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kualoa Ranch - Horseback Walking Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kualoa Ranch - Horseback Walking Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kualoa Ranch - Horseback Walking Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kualoa Ranch - Horseback Walking Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 5132P11
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingUnique ExperiencesNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesUnique ExperiencesOahuHorseback Riding - HawaiiUnique Experiences - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiHorseback Riding - MauiUnique Experiences - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiHorseback Riding - KauaiUnique Experiences - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiCategory
Duke Kahanamoku StatueWaimea BayBattleship Missouri MemorialTropical Farms Macadamia Nut FarmMakapuu Lighthouse Aloha Tower MarketplaceKewalo BasinHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesHonolulu HaleManoa FallsHalona BlowholeKaneohe BayBanzai PipelineKailua Beach ParkCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Bishop MuseumKo OlinaHonoluluNuuanu Valley Rain ForestKing Kamehameha Statue