- Kayak to the Mokolua Islands or Flat Island to see bird sanctuaries, pristine beaches, and hidden coves
- Look for green sea turtles in the warm waters off of Lanikai Beach
- Swim in Queen's Bath, a freshwater pool in a lava tube on Mokolua Island (if option selected)
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When your time in the kayak is over, return to the shop to use their facilities before boarding your vehicle for the return to your Waikiki hotel. All tours include a deli lunch.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- This tour is not recommended for people who do not know how to swim.
- Children 15 years old and under must be accompanied by an adult in a double (tandem) kayak
- The weight limit for a single-person kayak is 280lbs (127kg) and a double (tandem) kayak is 400lbs (181kg)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Check in is 15 minutes before the tour time.
- Customers must be able to transport kayaks to the beach (15 min) on a cart and drag over the sand. They weigh 70lbs.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- All guests must be able to swim
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kailua Beach Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Kayaking Tour of Kailua Bay with Lunch, Oahu.