Don’t worry—here are some similar options
1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover the natural beauty of Kualoa Ranch on a self-drive UTV tour of Ka’a’awa Valley. Following a guide, traverse the lush valley in an open-air 4WD vehicle to check out filming sites from Hollywood movies such as "Jurassic Park." Plunging over streams and through the mud to reach remote areas, this adventure is a great way to see more of Oahu outside the resort and beach areas. UTVs hold two to six people, depending on the number of kids in your party.
- Explore Kualoa Ranch on a UTV with your group
- Drive your own UTV or just enjoy the ride
- Travel down scenic trails to reach movie filming locations
- Enjoy a family-friendly experience that shows off more of Oahu
Saved to wishlist!
Use of UTV (tour goes out in a group, following a tour guide)
Food & Beverages not included
Departure & Return
49-560 Kamehameha Hwy, Kaneohe, HI 96744, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must have minimum 2 guests per vehicle to reserve
- Driver must be minimum 21 years old and have a valid drivers license
- Passengers must be 5 years and older
- Kualoa Ranch has now implemented new COVID-19 required guest policies to help protect Kualoa’s guests, staff, and local community. During your visit at Kualoa Ranch, all guests will need to follow these guidelines:
- All guests will be required to wear a face covering (i.e. mask) while on the property (including during tours). All guests are advised to follow social distancing guidelines on the property, working to keep 6ft. away from others when possible.
- All guests will need to pass a mandatory temperature check & health screen at the ranch entrance to be allowed on the property (any temperature of 100.4 degrees or higher and/or those experiencing symptoms will not be allowed on the property at this time)
- All guests must provide first & last name, email address, and phone number of all individuals in their party to assist with contact tracing.
- Most travelers can participate
- Must check in 45- minutes prior to tour time selected.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kualoa Ranch
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Kualoa Ranch - ATV Raptor Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Kualoa Ranch - ATV Raptor Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Kualoa Ranch - ATV Raptor Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Kualoa Ranch - ATV Raptor Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "My only advice is that you are going to get very, very dirty from all the dust on the trails so dress accordingly and bring a change of clothes." See review
- "This is a must do if ever in Oahu - amazing views and wonderful time outside taking it all in." See review
- "If you do choose to take the UTV you’re just make sure you wear clothes you don’t mind getting dirty, and if you have your own sunglasses bring them." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Kualoa Ranch - ATV Raptor Tour
1 hour 50 minutes
1 hour 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
4WD ToursSporting EventsExtremeSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesOahu4WD Tours - HawaiiSporting Events - HawaiiExtreme - Hawaii4WD Tours - MauiSporting Events - MauiExtreme - Maui4WD Tours - KauaiSporting Events - KauaiExtreme - KauaiCategory
Ala Moana Beach Park Tours & TicketsDiamond Head Tours & TicketsAli'iolani Hale Tours & TicketsUSS Arizona Memorial Tours & TicketsIolani Palace Tours & TicketsHe'eia State Park Tours & TicketsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & TicketsKewalo Basin Tours & TicketsHaleiwa Tours & TicketsHonolulu Museum of Art Tours & TicketsAla Moana Center Tours & TicketsLyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsManoa Valley Tours & TicketsByodo-In Temple Tours & TicketsSunset Beach Tours & TicketsSandy Beach Park Tours & TicketsWaikiki Beach Tours & TicketsMakapuu Lighthouse Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & TicketsBattleship Missouri Memorial Tours & Tickets