5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please wait outside of the hotel your pick-up was assigned to. The driver has other pick-ups, so you may or may not be the first or last pick up depending on the day. Please give him a 5-10 window time to arrive, if he hasn't arrived by then, please give us a call. Thank you
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaimana Tours
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Hiking Tour to Diamond Head and Makapuu Lighthouse?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Hiking Tour to Diamond Head and Makapuu Lighthouse?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Hiking Tour to Diamond Head and Makapuu Lighthouse?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Hiking Tour to Diamond Head and Makapuu Lighthouse?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Half-Day Hiking Tour to Diamond Head and Makapuu Lighthouse
2 hours 30 minutes
10 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiHiking - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHiking - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiHiking - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Banzai PipelineManoa ValleyPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumKapiolani Park Hawaii State CapitolUSS Arizona MemorialLanikai BeachKing Kamehameha StatueDuke Kahanamoku BeachMaunalua BayKaau CraterParadise Cove LuauWet 'n' Wild HawaiiHonolulu HaleWaimea Valley Waikiki Natatorium War MemorialWaikiki BeachNu'uanu Pali LookoutUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific