4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience the secluded, tropical beauty Hawaii is famous for on this self-guided hike to Manoa Falls. A shuttle takes you to the start of the hike, and then you can explore on your own. See tropical plants, streams, and a the rushing waterfall after a moderate .8-mile (1.3 km) hike. There are restrooms, and a snack shop, which you are welcome to visit at the end of the hike.
- Experience the beauty of Manoa Falls on a self-guided hike
- Spend the morning in a tropical rainforest on a .8-mile (1.3 km) hike
- Hikers are provided with water, bug spray, directions, and a walking stick
- Round-trip transportation by shuttle is provided from Waikiki hotels
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fees
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Drivers and Receptionist MAY speak Portuguese as well.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We do not recommend this hike for ages older than 65
- Not recommended for children under 3 and people with disabilities
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kaimana Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Rainforest Waterfall Trail and Shuttle Service ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Rainforest Waterfall Trail and Shuttle Service ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Rainforest Waterfall Trail and Shuttle Service ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Rainforest Waterfall Trail and Shuttle Service ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Rainforest Waterfall Trail and Shuttle Service
1 hour 45 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
HikingWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesHonoluluHiking - HawaiiHiking - MauiHiking - KauaiCategory
La'ie Point State Wayside ParkLanai LookoutNuuanu Valley Rain ForestAla Moana Beach ParkSandy Beach ParkWaikele CenterHe'eia State ParkWaimanalo Beach ParkHaleiwaPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumKapiolani Park Ala Moana CenterDuke Kahanamoku StatueManoa ValleyMagic IslandLyon ArboretumWet 'n' Wild HawaiiWaimea Valley Lanikai BeachKewalo Basin