- Experience Oahu’s underwater world and see a variety of tropical marine life
- Learn to scuba dive with a small group and no certification needed
- Use of all scuba gear and instructional safety seminar included
- Take home an underwater Go Pro video of your session
Departure & Return
* Check in 30mins. prior to tour * Park/drop off in parking lot * Walk along path to the end of Magic Island * Your independent dive professional will be setting up near lifeguard tower 1G * Look for SCUBA DIVING TANKS and gear
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Try Scuba Diving-Honolulu
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.