8 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Exchange Waikiki for Oahu’s North Shore on a day trip aboard the Surf Bus. Hop off at all the hot spots including the surfing beaches of Pipeline, Sunset Beach, and Waimea Bay. Choose from one activity and lunch or two activities like snorkeling, bike riding, a waterfall swim, kayaking, stand-up paddleboarding (SUP), learning to surf, or relaxing on the beach. A guide points out the green sea turtles, and you have time to explore Haleiwa Town.
- Oahu day trip from Waikiki hotels to North Shore beaches
- Informative guide shares commentary aboard the Surf Bus
- Visit art galleries and shave-ice stands in Haleiwa Town
- Select your choice of activities with the option of lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Live commentary on board
2 Activities or 1 Activity and lunch
Choice of snorkel gear, boogie board, bicycle, kayak or SUP board
Brief location and equipment tutorial
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We only pick up from the designated locations below.
If your hotel isn't listed, please select the closest location from the list.
Pick up Details for the 8am & 9am Departure:
----Ala Moana Hotel - Mahukona St.
7:45am (8am) 8:45am (9am)
----.Grand Islander - City Bus Stop (id 886) on Kalia Rd.
8am (8am) 9am (9am)
----Hawaii Army Museum - City Bus Stop (id 877) on Kalia Rd.
8:05am (8am) 9:05am (9am)
----Hotel La Croix - Olohana St.
8:05am (8am) 9:05am (9am)
----330 Royal Hawaiian Rd. - Across from Waikiki Shopping Plaza
8:10am (8am) 9:10am (9am)
----Moana Surfrider curbside
8:15am (8am) 9:15am (9am)
----Hyatt Regency on Koa Ave. under green awning
8:20am (8am) 9:20am (9am)
----Aston Waikiki Beach - Paokalani Ave.
8:20am (8am) 9:20am (9am)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Short walk to centrally located Waikiki Hotels for pick ups.
- Most travelers can participate
- All day tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 27 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Surf Bus
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Full-Day North Shore Activities Tour from Oahu?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Full-Day North Shore Activities Tour from Oahu?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Full-Day North Shore Activities Tour from Oahu?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Full-Day North Shore Activities Tour from Oahu?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "We had the options of bicycling, snorkeling shark’s cove, or going to the falls for our morning activity." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day North Shore Activities Tour from Oahu
3 hours 15 minutes
9 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHikingNature and WildlifeMountain Bike ToursWater ToursWalking ToursKayakingFull-day ToursPlantation ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiHiking - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiMountain Bike Tours - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiWalking Tours - HawaiiKayaking - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiHiking - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiMountain Bike Tours - MauiWater Tours - MauiWalking Tours - MauiKayaking - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiHiking - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiMountain Bike Tours - KauaiWater Tours - KauaiWalking Tours - KauaiKayaking - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Kaau Crater Tours & TicketsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & TicketsHonolulu Zoo Tours & TicketsKoko Crater Tours & TicketsKapiolani Park Tours & TicketsKCC Farmers’ Market Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & TicketsUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park Tours & TicketsPearl Harbor Aviation Museum Tours & TicketsKailua Beach Park Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Statue Tours & TicketsKawaiaha'o Church Tours & TicketsWaikiki Beach Tours & TicketsMaunalua Bay Tours & TicketsHonolulu Hale Tours & TicketsBanzai Pipeline Tours & TicketsTropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Tours & TicketsLa'ie Point State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsParadise Cove Luau Tours & TicketsWaikiki Natatorium War Memorial Tours & Tickets