9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Experience Oahu’s top sights on a small-group tour. Relax while your guide takes care of driving, and makes sure you don’t miss any key spots. Visit Hanauma Bay, Halona Blowhole, and Diamond Head Crater, then explore Haleiwa town and try some local flavors for lunch. Get some cultural insights from your guide and finish the day with a great overview of the island.
- Don’t miss any of Oahu’s top sights on this comprehensive, small-group tour
- See Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay and try a plate lunch and shave ice
- Explore the island worry free with a well-planned itinerary and guide
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Pearl Harbor Tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact your party the day prior to the tour with your pick up location details including a personalized pick up time (7:40 AM to 8:20 AM).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants cannot be booked for this tour
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The planned itinerary is subject to change without notification. We will do our best to offer the best alternatives but guests understand that sometimes schedule changes are out of our control due to group pace, weather, volcanic activity, holidays, presidential visits, transit issues, etc.
- The maximum number of travelers for this tour is 14
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hanauma Bay access is closed on Tuesdays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Outdoor Guides
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Oahu Circle Island Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Oahu Circle Island Small Group Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Oahu Circle Island Small Group Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Oahu Circle Island Small Group Tour
6 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
5 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeFull-day ToursPlantation ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHonoluluBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiPlantation Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiPlantation Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiNature and Wildlife - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiPlantation Tours - KauaiCategory
Makapuu Lighthouse Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & TicketsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & TicketsAloha Tower Marketplace Tours & TicketsTropical Farms Macadamia Nut Farm Tours & TicketsKing Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsNational Memorial Cemetery of the Pacific Tours & TicketsMokolii Island Tours & TicketsUSS Oklahoma Memorial Tours & TicketsDiamond Head Tours & TicketsQueen Emma Summer Palace Tours & TicketsNu'uanu Pali Lookout Tours & TicketsKailua Beach Park Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & TicketsBanzai Pipeline Tours & TicketsKaneohe Bay Tours & TicketsLa'ie Point State Wayside Park Tours & TicketsMagic Island Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & TicketsWaikele Center Tours & Tickets