- Don’t miss any of Oahu’s top sights on this comprehensive, small-group tour
- See Diamond Head, Hanauma Bay and try a plate lunch and shave ice
- Explore the island worry free with a well-planned itinerary and guide
- Hassle-free round-trip transportation from Waikiki hotels
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will contact your party the day prior to the tour with your pick up location details including a personalized pick up time (7:40 AM to 8:20 AM).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants cannot be booked for this tour
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- The planned itinerary is subject to change without notification. We will do our best to offer the best alternatives but guests understand that sometimes schedule changes are out of our control due to group pace, weather, volcanic activity, holidays, presidential visits, transit issues, etc.
- The maximum number of travelers for this tour is 14
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Hanauma Bay access is closed on Tuesdays
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Outdoor Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Oahu Circle Island Small Group Tour.