- Bike, sail and snorkel combination package on Oahu
- Coast 5 miles downhill on your bike over paved mountain roads with scenic views above Waikiki, Honolulu and Manoa Valley
- Listen to the songs of birds and the wind through the trees; learn about the culture, plants and geology of the Hawaiian Islands
- Stop for a deli-style lunch halfway through your descent
- Kick back and relax aboard a 38.6-foot catamaran
- See spinner dolphins and humpback whales (depending on the season)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
What To Expect
On the 5-mile (8-km) cruise down Pu’u Ohia, you’ll occasionally stop to photograph viewpoints of Oahu’s southern shoreline, where the scenery stretches all the way from Diamond Head (Le’ahi Crater) to the Wai’anae Mountains in the west. You’ll also get unforgettable views of the Honolulu skyline, before stopping for a filling, deli-style lunch at the scenic Manoa Lookout.
Throughout the ride, your guide provides you with expert narration on the area’s history and culture, and when you reach the grassy park at the bottom, it’s a short drive to Kewalo Basin for your 2-hour catamaran sail.
Find a seat on the comfortable deck as the crew casts off the bowlines, and enjoy the views of Diamond Head as seen from out on the water. As long as the wind and weather permits, you’ll have the chance to jump in the water and snorkel with colorful reef fish, or you can simply lie out and tan on the deck with the wind blowing gently through your hair.
At the end of the Oahu snorkeling sail, you’ll be transported back to your Waikiki hotel in a comfortable, air-conditioned van, and since all equipment is included on this tour. Just remember your bathing suit!
When you book, please include the following info in the fields provided: shoe size, height, cell phone number or hotel name and your preferred sandwich (turkey, vegetarian, ham or roast beef).
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Customers must be at least 4ft (122cm) tall
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Oahu Combo Adventure: Bike, Sail and Snorkel.