- Parasailing tour on Oahu
- Soar over Honolulu's Maunalua Bay on an exciting 8- to 10-minute tandem flight
- Enjoy amazing views of the coast, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range from above
- Choose from two flights that go either 500 feet or 700 feet high
- You’ll receive a safety briefing from your experienced guide, and observers are welcome on the boat
- Purchase digital photos and GoPro videos of your flight to remember this experience forever
Departure & Return
Transfer from Hawaii Kai Shopping Center to parasail launch spot (rides depart every 30 minutes)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Listen to a safety briefing and parasailing instruction from your expert guide before heading out on the boat. Wear a swimsuit and bring your camera and a dry bag to keep your belongings safe while you ride. After a 20-minute ride to the launch site, the boat will be out on the water for about 45 minutes while each passenger parasails.
Choose from the following options:
Extreme RideSoar 700 feet (213 meters) above the water for unbeatable views and an extra boost of adrenaline; this option is great for the adventurous or those who have prior parasailing experience.
Standard RideRiders looking for a calmer experience will enjoy this ride, which maxes out at 500 feet (152 meters) high.
Both rides offer spectacular aerial views of Honolulu, the Hawaii Kai coastline, Koko Crater, Koko Head and the Ko’olau Mountain Range. Your guide will lower the parasail so that you can take a momentary dip in the water just before landing. After your ride, cruise back to shore and browse the digital photos and GoPro digital videos of your flight, which are available for purchase.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum weight to parasail is 60 lbs (27 kg)
- Pregnant women cannot participate
- Swim suit is recommended
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY H20 Sports Hawaii
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Maunalua Bay Parasailing Adventure.
- "We got there with Charley cab which is the cheapest on the island and the boat personnel were very nice." See review
- "The transfers take a lot of time for the 10-15 minutes of air time you receive." See review
- "It’s not worth the amount being charged that’s why I gave 3 stars but everyone was super nice and helpful and made our experienxe fun!" See review