4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Avoid crowds and the long lines to enter one of O'ahu's most-visited landmarks. This small-group tour (maximum 15 people) takes you to Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial. While visiting the somber sites you will learn all about the events of that infamous day. On the way back, you'll stop at sites important to the history of Hawaii.
- Small group tour (maximum 15): Ensures personal service
- All entrance fees included: No hidden costs
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from your hotel
- Avoid waiting in long lines to visit the memorial
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Audio Guide at the museum (recommended)
Pickup Honolulu Harbor $20
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
FREE Pickup in Waikiki!
IMPORTANT: If we get tickets for the boat ride to the USS Arizona (not guaranteed), the pick up time of your tour may vary. We will text you the exact pick up time one day prior to your tour. Your flexibility is appreciated.
- Honolulu Intl Airport, 300 Rodgers Blvd, Honolulu, Oahu, HI 96819
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Sometimes the USS Arizona might not be accessible due to maintenance
- The tour itinerary might change e.g. due to traffic
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Daniels Hawaii - Tours & Activities
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona & Hawaiian History Tour - SMALL GROUP ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona & Hawaiian History Tour - SMALL GROUP ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona & Hawaiian History Tour - SMALL GROUP ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona & Hawaiian History Tour - SMALL GROUP ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Pearl Harbor, USS Arizona & Hawaiian History Tour - SMALL GROUP
4 hours 45 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingHonoluluShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHistorical Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - KauaiBus Tours - KauaiPorts of Call Tours - KauaiHistorical Tours - KauaiHalf-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Magic IslandKoko Crater Koʻolau RangeHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesWaimanalo Beach ParkUSS Arizona MemorialWaimea BayPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialUSS Oklahoma MemorialIolani PalaceDiamond HeadUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and ParkDuke Kahanamoku StatueLa'ie Point State Wayside ParkHonolulu ZooHaleiwaBattleship Missouri MemorialCoconut Island (Moku o Loe)Duke Kahanamoku Beach