8 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Pearl Harbor and see Honolulu’s historic attractions on this all-day luxury excursion. After a convenient hotel pickup, hop aboard a Grech shuttle and visit sites like the USS Missouri, Pearl Harbor Visitor Center, and Punchbowl National Cemetery. Admire sites like the state capitol and ‘Iolani Palace while cruising through Honolulu, and enjoy complimentary banana bread and a delicious lunch.
- Experience Oahu’s top attractions and rich history on a luxury bus excursion
- Visit the National Cemetery, USS Missouri, and other Pearl Harbor sites
- See Honolulu’s historic district and enjoy delicious complimentary food
- Enjoy convenient hotel pickup and drop-off and luxury transportation
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickups start at 8:45 AM - 9:35 AM.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The US Department of the Interior has declared a “no bags” policy at the Arizona Memorial and Visitor Center. Passengers may not carry any concealing items. This includes purses, handbags, backpacks, diaper bags, etc. Small cameras are permitted. Allowable vital items may be placed in your pockets. Do not leave any valuables on the coach. This tour does not operate on Christmas, New Year’s Day or Thanksgiving.
- Due to ceremonies on December 7th each year, the park is closed to commercial vehicles and we do not operate our normal tours to the USS Arizona Memorial on that date. Also, on rare occasions, and due to external factors outside of our control (including inclement weather and/or shortages of boat launch tickets), there is the possibility of not being able to visit the Arizona Memorial during your visit. You will still be able to visit the many Arizona exhibits and visitor’s center, the USS Bowfin and other monuments at the park.
- Shirt and shoes are required to board the Arizona Memorial, swimsuits are not permitted
- Infants travel free of charge provided they do not occupy a seat
- Special Needs requests must be called in to the local supplier AT LEAST 1 week prior to tour date. All special needs requests are handled and accommodated on a situational basis.
- FORD ISLAND ENTRY REQUIREMENTS We have been informed that when going over to Ford Island to visit the Pearl Harbor Aviation Museum and/or the Battleship Missouri, your guests are required to carry government issued photo identification. Ford Island is an active military base and guests may be asked by security personnel at any time for their identification to ensure a safe environment for all.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Polynesian Adventure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Premium Pearl Harbor Tour with Lunch?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Premium Pearl Harbor Tour with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Premium Pearl Harbor Tour with Lunch?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 2360P49
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingOahuBus Tours - HawaiiFull-day Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - MauiFull-day Tours - MauiBus Tours - KauaiFull-day Tours - KauaiCategory
Ala Moana CenterUSS Arizona MemorialValley of the TemplesAli'iolani HaleLanai LookoutHawaiian Mission Houses Historic Site and ArchivesKahana Bay Beach ParkWaikiki Natatorium War MemorialMt. TantalusHonolulu HarborPearl Harbor Aviation MuseumKing Kamehameha StatueIolani PalaceKewalo BasinKaneohe BayAla Moana Beach ParkHalona BlowholeHonolulu HaleDuke Kahanamoku BeachWet 'n' Wild Hawaii