Explore our promoted experiences
- Learn how to stand-up paddle off Waikiki Beach
- Enjoy personalized attention in a small group of 2 to 5 people
- Get a great arm and core workout
- Use of paddle board included
Departure & Return
Departure Point: The check-in desk is located at the pool deck of the Royal Hawaiian Hotel.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must be able to swim
- Minors must receive legal guardian's approval
- Waiver must be signed
- Bring your own towel and sunscreen
- There must be two people to participate in the "Group" lessons.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Waikiki Beach Services
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff