2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Spend a relaxing two hours on an evening catamaran cruise from Waikiki. With maximum 25 passengers on board, you can enjoy the city without the hustle and bustle. Relax and watch the sunset from the deck and see Waikiki as it begins to light up for the evening. Your journey is further enhanced with provided drinks and snacks.
- Take a break from the crowds and noise on land
- Enjoy complimentary refreshments or, if you're over 21, bring your own booze
- Enjoy maximum 25 passengers on board
- See the sunset from the comfort of a catamaran
Saved to wishlist!
Included in Sunset Sail is Bottled water, soda Cheese ,Crackers, Fruit or Veggie platter)
The listed price does not include a $3 parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Hotel pick up
Departure & Return
1025 Ala Moana Blvd Pier A Slip 0, Honolulu, HI 96814, USA
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A maximum of 25 people per booking
- Dress code is very casual (No High Heels)
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Oahu Catamarans LLC
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Sunset And city light tour on a forty foot catamaran?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Sunset And city light tour on a forty foot catamaran?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Sunset And city light tour on a forty foot catamaran
4 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Catamaran Cruises Sunset CruisesWater ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOahuCatamaran Cruises - HawaiiSunset Cruises - HawaiiWater Tours - HawaiiCatamaran Cruises - MauiSunset Cruises - MauiWater Tours - MauiCatamaran Cruises - KauaiSunset Cruises - KauaiWater Tours - KauaiCategory
Hard Rock Cafe Honolulu Tours & TicketsLyon Arboretum Tours & TicketsKewalo Basin Tours & TicketsAloha Tower Marketplace Tours & TicketsKoko Crater Tours & TicketsWet 'n' Wild Hawaii Tours & TicketsShangri La Museum of Islamic Art, Culture & Design Tours & TicketsHe'eia State Park Tours & TicketsUSS Bowfin Submarine Museum and Park Tours & TicketsHawaii State Capitol Tours & TicketsKahana Bay Beach Park Tours & TicketsKaau Crater Tours & TicketsHonolulu Harbor Tours & TicketsHanauma Bay Tours & TicketsDuke Kahanamoku Beach Tours & TicketsKapiolani Park Tours & TicketsQueen Emma Summer Palace Tours & TicketsUSS Oklahoma Memorial Tours & TicketsNuuanu Valley Rain Forest Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Moku o Loe) Tours & Tickets