- Private Waikiki surfing tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill levels
- All necessary equipment included
- Family friendly
- All taxes, fuel surcharges, and service fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Your pick up or meet at instructions will be emailed to you directly from Ohana Surf Project at least 24 hours before your lesson time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A private lesson can accommodate any age or skill level.
- If any participants have medical conditions or injuries please advise the staff ahead of time
- Please come prepared for the lesson by wearing your bathing suit, bringing a towel, and making sure to apply sunscreen ahead of time
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- If you are prone to seasickness, you may want to take a remedy you are accustomed to using before the lesson (talk to your doctor for recommendations).
- All of our written materials are also available in Spanish, Japanese, Korean and Chinese. With at least 24 hours notice, we will do our best to accommodate Spanish, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese speaking-instructors.
- Most travelers can participate
- Complimentary transportation is available from select locations in Waikiki. Exact pick-up location and time will be emailed to you by the supplier. If you do not receive these details 24 hours prior to your lesson, please contact Ohana Surf Project.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 3 travelers
- OPERATED BY Ohana Surf Project
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff