- Marvel at Oahu landmarks like the Honolulu skyline and Diamond Head lit up at dusk
- Pass over iconic locations like the USS Arizona Memorial
- Choice of 'doors on' or 'doors off' flights
- Once-in-a-lifetime experience, perfect for couples and special occasions
Departure & Return
We are located in the Caste and Cooke Aviation building. Please park in the lot to the left across the street.
What To Expect
Climb aboard your helicopter and enjoy your pre-selected choice of a “doors on” or “doors off” flight, as you take off into the glowing skies of late-afternoon light. Cruise above some of Oahu’s most famous landmarks like the Honolulu downtown and Diamond Head as the sun begins to dip below the horizon. This natural Hawaiian “light show” will continue to get better as it adds colors like reds, oranges, pinks, and yellows, as you cruise over toward the iconic Pearl Harbor site, passing over the iconic USS Arizona Memorial before heading back to the airport.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Safety of flight is our primary concern. The operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or appear to be intoxicated. Intoxicated passengers will not fly and they will be charged in full.
- For doors off tours, jackets and/or sweatshirts, closed toe shoes, and hair ties are required. Long pants are recommended.
- When booking the doors off experience, your seat may or may not be directly adjacent to an open door.
- Only passengers weighing 80 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Robinson R44 helicopter. Only passengers weighing 100 lbs or more may fly with the door off in our Airbus Astar helicopter.
- All passengers 24 months and older must purchase a full fare seat.
- For each guest weighing 260 pounds or more, a weight and balance fee is required to safely balance the aircraft. For guests weighing between 260-279 lbs, a fee in the amount of 50% of the seat price will be assessed after booking. For guests weighing 280 lbs or higher, an additional seat purchase will be assessed after booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Rainbow Helicopters
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms