- Soar through the North Shore's jungles on a thrilling zipline tour
- Enjoy a series of ziplines, rappels, sky bridges, boardwalks and more
- Ride an ATV to the top of the mountain and enjoy panoramic views of Oahu
- All the necessary equipment and instruction included
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Guests must wear closed-toed shoes
- Lightweight pants, capris or knee-length shorts, and a light sweatshirt are recommended
- Participants must weigh between 80 and 270 lbs (37 kilograms and 122 kilograms)
- Minors must have a parent or guardian sign their participation agreement
- Children under 80 lbs (37 kilograms) will be required to ride tandem with a guide
- This tour is not recommended for expectant mothers or those with back or neck problems
- Minimum age is 7 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Climb Works - Keana Farms
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel at least 3 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Zipline Tour On Oahu's North Shore.
- "We would definitely recommend this booking to anyone who wants a little fun and adventure while visiting the North Shore in Oahu." See review