Explore our promoted experiences
- Swap the crowds and traffic of Honolulu for lush rainforest
- Exploring by bike lets you see places bigger vehicles can't reach
- Travel by electric bicycle: Little effort required
- Small-group tour: A more personal experience
Departure & Return
Please meet by the large tree at the entrance to the park by 8:15am
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Rider weight must not exceed 240lbs
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Minimum 14 years of age to participate.
- Riders must be at least 5 feet (1.5 meters) tall.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience