- Explore Grand Lake’s hidden global culinary gems
- You won’t have trouble keeping up with your guide on this small-group tour limited to 12 people
- Skip the lines at all the eateries you visit
- Opt for a wine and cocktail pairing plus a special gift
Departure & Return
Meet outside the west entrance of the library facing Lake Merritt.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Comfortable clothing and walking shoes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately; tours may be cancelled 24 hours in advance for heavy rain/weather
- Please provide local phone number and email address in order to confirm tour
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Local Food Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Cultural Cuisine Food Tour of Oakland's Grand Lake Area.