- Half-day tour to a traditional alebrijes carving and painting workshop in San Martin, from Oaxaca
- Learn about the alebrijes artisans in San Martin
- Carve and paint your own figurine during a hands-on class
- Shop for alebrijes made by local artists
- Includes guide, entrance fees, transport, and hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in almost all the hotels in the city, if you stay in an apartment (a b & b) we indicate the address, so that our operdador picks you up there. If your apartment or hotel is out of our coverage, we will indicate the address or the nearest place to go through you.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Oaxaca
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "If you are interested in the art behind the traditional alebrijes in Oaxaca." See review