9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit Mitla, Tule, and Hierve del Agua in a single day on this multi-stop tour from Oaxaca. With round-trip transportation provided, it’s easy to move between the different sites and there’s no need to rent a car. Learn about the Zapotec people at the Mitla archaeological site, see a 2000-year-old tree at Tule, and swim in the natural pools at Hiever del Agua. Get the most out of your visit to the region through guided commentary on the local people, culture, and history.
- Pickup and drop-off at central Oaxaca meeting point
- All transportation provided between sites
- Guide provides commentary and navigation
- Air-conditioned vehicle helps you beat the heat
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop off at a meeting point. (It does not include the pick up and drop-off at the hotel)
Small-group tour (18 pax Maximun per van)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Does not include admissions. ($10 Tule, $35 Hierve El Agua. $75 Milta. MXN)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
If your stay in is an AirB & B, indicate the address to confirm if the pick up can be done there, or if we need to give you a meeting point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Mitla is a famous archeological site in Oaxaca and it is well-worth visiting!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Full-Day El Tule, Mitla & Hierve el Agua Tour from Oaxaca
2 hours 50 minutes
1 hour 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursArchaeology ToursMarketsFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityFood Tours - OaxacaBus Tours - OaxacaArchaeology Tours - OaxacaMarkets - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory