8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Experience the rich flavors of Oaxaca on a private tour through the area. Start off your day walking through agave fields at a local distillery and learn how mezcal is made. Then, it’s time for a delicious 4-course meal prepared by an award-winning chef who combines the flavors of Mexico, Peru, France, Italy, and Japan. Conclude your day at a textile workshop where you can see master weavers create beautiful rugs.
- Enjoy several tastings of Mezcal at a local distillery
- Avoid the hassle of traveling on a crowded tourist bus
- Choose from several starting times to suit your schedule
- A private tour ensures a personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All entrances fees
Extra alcoholic drinks, lunch time, tips (optional)
Departure & Return
Reforma Sur n, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We provide you a wheelchair if you need it .
- We provide you sa baby stroller if you need it.
- Please let us know if you are alergic too any ingredient.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guide Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Gastronomy Experience, Culture Mezcal,Tasting & Textiles. Private Tour.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Gastronomy Experience, Culture Mezcal,Tasting & Textiles. Private Tour.?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Gastronomy Experience, Culture Mezcal,Tasting & Textiles. Private Tour.?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Gastronomy Experience, Culture Mezcal,Tasting & Textiles. Private Tour.?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Gastronomy Experience, Culture Mezcal,Tasting & Textiles. Private Tour.
8 to 9 hours
5 hours 10 minutes
6 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
4 hours 40 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursAudio GuidesFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportOaxaca CityFood Tours - OaxacaBus Tours - OaxacaAudio Guides - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory