Departure & Return
The address for the tasting is below: Prolongación Privada de Eucaliptos 108, Col San Felipe del Agua Apt #2 If you’re taking a taxi, please let them know that it it is “Atras (behind) el Hotel Casa de Adobe.”
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mezcal y Mole
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "A must for anyone who wants to know about mezcal and the moles that are part of the great cuisine of Oaxaca." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews