10 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the archaeological highlights of Oaxaca without getting lost on this day trip, a great choice for first-time visitors. Take a guided tour of Monte Alban, the largest Zapotec urban center and a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and visit its satellite city, Atzompa. Then travel to Yagul and Mitla to see other examples of Zapotec architecture. Plus, round-trip transportation from downtown Oaxaca is included.
- Visit Oaxaca's archaeological sites without getting lost with a guide
- Travel between attractions with ease in an air-conditioned minivan
- Views of the Oaxaca area from the hilltop Monte Alban archaeological site
- Round-trip transportation from your hotel in downtown Oaxaca included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks
Admissions in Monte Alban, Atzompa, Yagul and Mitla.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We have pick up in almost all the hotels in the city, if you stay in an apartment (a b & b) we indicate the address, so that our operdador picks you up there. If your apartment or hotel is out of our coverage, we will indicate the address or the nearest place to go through you.
Hotel pickups commence prior to this time
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Monte Alban, Atzompa, Yagul and Mitla Archaeological Sites Day Trip?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Monte Alban, Atzompa, Yagul and Mitla Archaeological Sites Day Trip?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Monte Alban, Atzompa, Yagul and Mitla Archaeological Sites Day Trip?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Monte Alban, Atzompa, Yagul and Mitla Archaeological Sites Day Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Monte Alban, Atzompa, Yagul and Mitla Archaeological Sites Day Trip
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityBus Tours - OaxacaArchaeology Tours - OaxacaHistorical Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory