Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
how to get from oaxaca to puerto escondido? Consider that the vehicle will arrive 10 minutes before the departure time at the place you indicate. They will have a careful driver who is accommodating to any stop you need to make. This route is the one through the jungle and the mountainous landscape and you will really get to see a different side of the state of Oaxaca. It will always be a private car. They will be able to connect their Spotify playlist to the stereo and this will be a really fun road trip. In case of having any special equipment, such as surfboard, bicycle, you must notify and verify the extra cost for carrying this equipment.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Oaxaca Shuttle
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms