8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Delve into the history and manufacturing process of Mezcal on a full-day tour from Oaxaca. Alongside a small group, visit distilleries and small towns that are well-known for producing great mezcals. Stop in Santiago Matatlan, the origin of mezcal, to learn how the distilled spirit was created, and discover Oaxacan culture in Tlacolula. Over the course of the tour, you can sample several mezcals from local producers.
- Become immersed in Oaxacan culture on a day trip
- Enjoy a typical Mexican lunch during your tour
- Choose from a few tour times to suit your schedule
- A small group means more attention from your guide
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Nos veremos en el lobby o recepción de tu hotel, 30 minutos antes de la hora de inicio del tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Mexplorer Adventures
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Real Mezcal Adventure?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Real Mezcal Adventure?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Real Mezcal Adventure?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Real Mezcal Adventure
6 hours 10 minutes
4 hours 55 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursFull-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityFood Tours - OaxacaBus Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory