4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee and/or Tea
Umbrellas, raincoats, tip.
Departure & Return
Frente a la Iglesia de Santo Domingo, C. Macedonio Alcalá 501, RUTA INDEPENDENCIA, Centro, 68000 Oaxaca de Juárez, Oax., Mexico
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- The distance walked is about a mile. Mostly flat walking, some stairs
- Kids are welcome
- Infants are free, ages 7 and under.
- Tour bookings are fully refundable up to 48 hours before your tour date, and we can also swap you into a different tour if there’s availability. A change of plans is no problem.
- Customers will also receive a full refund in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances, and we can also swap you into a different tour if there’s availability.
- Cancellation won’t be refunded if it is made within 24 hours before the start date or in the meetup time day of the tour.
- If guests cancel part of the experiences during the tour, there won’t be any refund.
- Me Encanta Oaxaca is not responsible for the loss of valuables in public or private transport vehicles due to the customer's carelessness.
- Tour takes place rain or shine.
- Transportation to/from meeting point not included
- Menu subject to change depending on availability
- We suggest not making an early lunch reservation on the day of your tour
- * Face masks are obligatory to wear to do this tour. (including tour operator, adults, kids & babies).
- * The body temperature is taken to all participants to make sure no one has fever or covid risks.
- * If someone is detected with 37 ºC of fever or more, will be invited to rest in his/her hotel & the money will be refunded.
- * The tour operator provides hand sanitizer.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Me Encanta Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during AUTHENTIC OAXACA FOOD TOUR, eat like a local.?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during AUTHENTIC OAXACA FOOD TOUR, eat like a local.?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Compare Similar Experiences
AUTHENTIC OAXACA FOOD TOUR, eat like a local.
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes