8 to 9 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Bottle of Water
Guide in English, French or Spanish
Travel Insurance in the vehicle
Fast Track Entrances to differents places of visit,you don't need to line .
NO TIPS INCLUDED
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick you up at the reception of your hotel or house. AT LEAST 10 MINUTES BEFORE THE SCHEDULE IN THE TOUR
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We provide you a personal Radio guide, this is a wireless tour guide system which allows visitors to stand away, without proximity (you always have a alive guide)
- We provide you personal protective equipment (masks, gloves) in the tour
- Your guide & driver wear protective equipment (masks, gloves)
- Participants are required to observe social distancing during the tour
- There are more frequent cleaning or sanitizing procedures in tour & in vehicles
- Guide Oaxaca is installing hand sanitisers at all vehicles and has introduced a rigorous cleaning schedule.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guide Oaxaca
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Exclusive Private Tour Yagul, UNESCO Heritage Site (All inclusive)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Exclusive Private Tour Yagul, UNESCO Heritage Site (All inclusive)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Exclusive Private Tour Yagul, UNESCO Heritage Site (All inclusive)?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Exclusive Private Tour Yagul, UNESCO Heritage Site (All inclusive)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOaxaca CityBus Tours - OaxacaArchaeology Tours - OaxacaHistorical Tours - OaxacaFull-day Tours - OaxacaCategory