Departure & Return
We will meet you outside visit Scotland office. Look out for Tartan Vehicle or Charlie or Gordon.
We will end at Mcgillivary seafood bar where you will be served a meal and the Seafood Experience begins
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Charles Henry
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Historical Tour and Seafood Experience .