- All-inclusive tour
- Hotel pickup included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Departure & Return
Mahogany Beach Carib Ocho Rios Take Milford Rd, Pass by St John's Anglican Drive onto Milford Rd 200 meters Turn right at Pat Chung Texaco on to Main St Pass by Methodist Church Pass the Catholic church on Main Street Make the next left and drive down the incline to the beach. (park on the right)
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
After booking, the operator will contact you about pickup time.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- It is recommended that you bring a towel, water shoes, bathing suit, camera, sunscreen and cash
- Not available for clients from Carnival Corporation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cool Runnings Catamarans
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff