2 hours to 2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Create your own island adventure in Jamaica’s tropical paradise on a private tour to the Blue Hole, a natural water park nestled in the hills of Ocho Rios. Swim in rain forest pools, shower beneath waterfalls, and test your bravery with cliff jumps and a giant Tarzan swing. Enjoy the comfort of a private vehicle, and learn about Jamaican culture and history from a dedicated guide along the way.
- Private tour from Ocho Rios to the Blue Hole
- Play in the jungle at a favorite Jamaican natural attraction
- Swim under a waterfall and splash into natural pools from cliffs and a rope swing
- Learn about Jamaican culture and get tips on ways to maximize your stay from a personal guide
- Makes a great shore excursion for cruise ship passengers
- Free port or hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
For cruise ship passengers: tour departs 30 minutes after ship docks
For guests staying in or on the outskirts of Ocho Rios hotel/Resorts, Airbnb, Villa or Guest House pick up time 8:30am or 1:00pm
- Ocho Rios cruise terminal, Turtle Beach Rd, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Reynold's Pier, 2 Main St, Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Jacques Tours Jamaica
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole) Tour from Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole) Tour from Ocho Rios?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole) Tour from Ocho Rios?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole) Tour from Ocho Rios?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "You can’t go wrong booking this excursion, it helped make my 31st Wedding Anniversary (9-17) a little more exciting!" See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Island Gully Falls (Blue Hole) Tour from Ocho Rios
120 to 150 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOcho RiosBoscobelKingstonShore Excursions - Runaway BayBus Tours - Runaway BayNature and Wildlife - Runaway BayPorts of Call Tours - Runaway BayShore Excursions - KingstonBus Tours - KingstonNature and Wildlife - KingstonPorts of Call Tours - KingstonShore Excursions - TrelawnyBus Tours - TrelawnyNature and Wildlife - TrelawnyPorts of Call Tours - TrelawnyCategory