1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Saved to wishlist!
Taste drinks (two kinds of Japanese Sake and three kinds of craft beer)
Departure & Return
185-1 Nishigawara, Naka Ward, Okayama, 703-8258, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Your Viator voucher will NOT be accepted for use. You will receive an email from the local tour operator with a voucher attached.
- Proceed to location at designated opening time and present the operator voucher to staff for use.
- Alcohol taste is included in the product that minor and people in bad health are not allowed to use.
- Minor who under 20 years old are not allowed to drink alcohol according to laws of Japan. Please bring the passport as it’s required for check.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY JTRweb Limited
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 【Visit Wine Cellar】Japanese Sake Daiginjo・Craft Beer Taste?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas