3 to 8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkelling Equipment
Use of Bottom fishing equipment
Experienced and Passionate Tour Guide
Knowledgeable Tour Guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup time differs from your hotel selection - we can arrange this post-booking. Please contact us after your booking to arrange your exact pickup time.
We Also Provide Pick Up And Drop Off From All other accommodations starting from the Renaissance Aruba Resort Area all the way to The Ritz Carlton Aruba Area.
- Aruba Cruise Terminal
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Around Aruba Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aruba Private Luxury Boat Tours - Up To 15 People?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Aruba Private Luxury Boat Tours - Up To 15 People?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aruba Private Luxury Boat Tours - Up To 15 People?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aruba Private Luxury Boat Tours - Up To 15 People?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 137607P24
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsWater ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOranjestadPalm - Eagle BeachArubaShore Excursions - Kralendijk4WD Tours - KralendijkSporting Events - KralendijkWater Tours - KralendijkExtreme - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - Cartagena4WD Tours - CartagenaSporting Events - CartagenaWater Tours - CartagenaExtreme - CartagenaPorts of Call Tours - CartagenaShore Excursions - Santo Domingo4WD Tours - Santo DomingoSporting Events - Santo DomingoWater Tours - Santo DomingoExtreme - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoCategory