6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Go on an island excursion, and see some of the most popular spots in Aruba on this tour taking off from Oranjestad. Travel the whole island, and see the California Lighthouse, the Ayo Rock Formation, and the Casibari Rock Formations. Visit one of the world’s oldest aloe-vera factories, as well as a 75-year-old, family-run bar. Learn about Aruba’s gold-rush era at the Bushiribana gold mill ruins, and swim in a man-made lagoon at Baby Beach.
- Explore Aruba's highlights without getting lost with a guide
- Learn about Aruba’s history, culture, and industry
- Comprehensive sightseeing tour by bus/coach
- Hotel or port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary Pick up and drop off in Oranjestad, Palm Beach and Eagle Beach area
Food and drinks
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- The pick up window begins 20 minutes before the tour starts and can last until 10 minutes after the tour starts.
- We also offer pick up at vacation rentals and condos in the Eagle Beach, Palm Beach and Oranjestad area.
- Pick up is in front of the lobby of your resort our just outside the property if it is an apartment/ condo
- Port pick up is scheduled to be same as the start time of the tour (9 AM or 2 PM)
- Aruba Port Authority, Oranjestad
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Refunds will not be issued if the tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fantasy Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aruba Full-Island Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Aruba Full-Island Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Aruba Full-Island Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Aruba Full-Island Tour?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Aruba Full-Island Tour
5 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 10 minutes
3 hours 10 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursPub ToursPorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingOranjestadShore Excursions - KralendijkBus Tours - KralendijkPub Tours - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkHalf-day Tours - KralendijkShore Excursions - CartagenaBus Tours - CartagenaPub Tours - CartagenaPorts of Call Tours - CartagenaHalf-day Tours - CartagenaShore Excursions - Santo DomingoBus Tours - Santo DomingoPub Tours - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoHalf-day Tours - Santo DomingoCategory