- Learn about Aruba's most popular exports during this tour
- Visit a cigar producer and an aloe vera factory
- See how Aruban glass and ceramics are made at Studio Murano Fine Arts
- Sample some local liquors at the Aruba rum tasting
- Hear about how these exports shape Aruba's economy through informative commentary from your local guide
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up start from 8.30 am
- Aruba Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wix Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Made in Aruba Sightseeing Tour.