2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Explore the underwater world off Aruba's North Coast with the aid of an underwater scooter on this tour. The Seabob F5 S jet allows you to dive deeper and faster underwater without putting forth extra effort. As the scooter jets propel you along, take in the views of the coral reefs and the marine inhabitants. All instruction and equipment provided, as well as beverages and round-trip hotel transportation in Oranjestad.
- Underwater scooter tour of Aruba's North Coast
- Dive deeper and faster with the aid of a jet-propelled underwater scooter
- Instruction, snorkel mask, wet suit included
- Explore the underwater world with maximum efficiency and minimum effort
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel or port pickup and drop-off
Use of Snorkeling equipment
SEABOB F5 S Jet and Wetsuit
Professionally trained SEABOB guide
Professional Action Camera Service with SD Card available at additional cost
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
To confirm the hotel to arrange pick up time.
- Aruba Ports Authority, L.G. Smith Boulevard 23, Oranjestad, Aruba
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Segway Aruba
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during North Coast Seabob Reef Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during North Coast Seabob Reef Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during North Coast Seabob Reef Tour?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during North Coast Seabob Reef Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursSnorkelingWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingOranjestadShore Excursions - KralendijkPorts of Call Tours - KralendijkSnorkeling - KralendijkShore Excursions - CartagenaPorts of Call Tours - CartagenaSnorkeling - CartagenaShore Excursions - Santo DomingoPorts of Call Tours - Santo DomingoSnorkeling - Santo DomingoCategory