Explore our promoted experiences
- UTV safari through the Aruban landscape
- Small group limited to 8 people
- Self-drive UTV requires drivers license
- Go cliff jumping
- Round-trip transportation from your Aruba hotel
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 45 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
What To Expect
After being dropped off at the UTV depot, get a brief orientation and climb on to the utility task vehicle, then follow your guide out into the desertous landscape. The group is limited to 8 people, so you'll be ensured attention from your guide. Find hidden tracks through the landscape and go cliff jumping to cool off. The guide will provide water, you are welcome to bring other nonalcoholic beverages.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Dress code is casual for outdoor activity
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- There will be hiking on this tour
- Comfortable Walking shoes
- Water shoes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY ABC Tours Aruba
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms