Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Clear kayak tour
- Local guide
- See wild animals in their natural habitat
- Kayak and safety gear provided
Departure & Return
We launch from Kings Landing. Make sure to park on the road just outside of the gate. *DO NOT GO INTO THE KINGS LANDING BUILDING* Once you see the Kings Landing building on your right go behind to our launch area (there's an enclosed trailer where we will check you in from).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Weight Restriction: 425 pounds per boat (two guests) and no more than 250 pounds per seat (individual)
- For every minor participating, there needs to be an adult to accompany them within the kayak. Children must be at least 3yrs old to participate.
- Each of our kayaks are tandem (made for 2 paddlers). However, the seats are removable and if you have an odd number of paddlers in your party we are able to accommodate the kayak as a single. Keep in mind, the same 250 pound PER person weight limit still applies even if taking a kayak as a single.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Get Up And Go Kayaking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience