- A sunset airboat tour of the Everglades
- Enjoy postcard-perfect views as you float down the water
- Beat the heat of the day and experience cooler evening temperatures
- Spot local wildlife species and get access to rugged corners of the water
Departure & Return
*Take 192 East to Poinciana Blvd. *Make a right on Poinciana Blvd. *Go 19 miles south until road dead ends (Poinciana Blvd. will change names to Southport Rd)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- YOU MUST CALL ATTRACTION DIRECTLY TO MAKE RESERVATIONS FOR THIS TOUR AFTER PURCHASING TICKETS.
- We will notify you 2 hours prior to reservation if the minimum has not been met.
- Sunset tours do not go out in temperatures lower than 50°F/10°C
- All passengers are provided with hearing protection and safety vests.
- Please make sure to account for infants when making reservation.
- Dress code: Dress Warm as it is at least typically 10 degrees cooler on the water
- Please check with your doctor if you have health issues.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 17 travelers
- OPERATED BY Boggy Creek Airboat Rides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.