Are you interested in?
12 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Orvieto
10 Tours & Activities
Wine, Beer & Spirits
11 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Two of Orvieto’s most delightful features are its warren of tunnels and caves beneath the historic center and its excellent red and white wines. Combine these two with this unique experience, beginning with a guided visit of the underground network of ancient passages and caverns, followed by a traditional “aperitivo” including savory and sweet finger foods and local red and white wines served directly in the cave.
- Explore the hidden network of ancient caves and tunnels beneath Orvieto
- Learn about the history of the city and its hidden passages with a guide
- Taste the area’s prestigious red and white wines in the underground cave
- Pair Orvieto wines with savory finger foods and traditional sweet cookies
Saved to wishlist!
Visit to Underground caves
Aperitif in the underground cave
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointVia della Pace, 26, 05018 Orvieto TR, Italy
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Umbria con Me
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Aperitif in the famous undergound caves of Orvieto?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Aperitif in the famous undergound caves of Orvieto?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Aperitif in the famous undergound caves of Orvieto?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Product code: 7233P88
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOrvietoFood Tours - UmbriaWine Tastings - UmbriaWalking Tours - UmbriaCategory