Are you interested in?
Pozzo della Cava Tours
4 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
36 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 1 Day in Orvieto
10 Tours & Activities
20 minutes to 3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Regular temperature checks for staff
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Visit the Pozzo della Cava in Orvieto with a pre-booked admission ticket that illuminates the history of Orvieto. Learn about the ancient Etruscans, the Middle Ages, and the Renaissance as the Pozzo reveals layers of history in the underground complex.
- Pre-book your admission ticket to skip the entrance lines
- See more of Orvieto's architectural heritage at Pozzo della Cava
- Explore the site at your own pace
- Self-guided tour
Saved to wishlist!
Admission Ticket to the Pozzo della Cava archaeological complex
Food and drinks
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure PointPozzo della Cava, Via della Cava 28, 05018, Orvieto Italy
9/6/2018 - 1/9/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 08:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Information available: Italian, English, German, French, Spanish, Dutch, Russian, Japanese
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Pozzo della Cava
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Pozzo della Cava Admission Ticket?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Pozzo della Cava Admission Ticket?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Pozzo della Cava Admission Ticket?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Pozzo della Cava Admission Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 91954P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Attractions & MuseumsSightseeing Passes Museum Tickets & PassesSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingOrvietoAttractions & Museums - UmbriaSightseeing Passes - UmbriaMuseum Tickets & Passes - UmbriaCategory