4 to 5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Necessary expenses for the tour guide
Travel expenses and entrance fees for your own
Money for food/drinks, souvenirs and extra activities for your own
Hotel pick-up and drop-off
Bike rental fee
The use of private van
Departure & Return
2 Chome Mozusekiuncho, Sakai Ward, Sakai, Osaka 590-0802, Japan
At the west gate of Mozu Station, JR Hanwa Line
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please come in comfortable clothing, as this tour involves cycling.
- We have not included any particular lunch/dinner places in this tour, but you are welcome to have a meal at resting spots.
- Please bring your ID(Passport etc…) for each person since you will rent a bike on this tour. The tour might be partly changed if you forget to bring your ID.
- The bike renting service is only available for persons over 12. Please note that if there are participants under 12, the tour might be partly changed.
- The travel expense is not included in the tour fee. Please bring extra money to experience this tour to its fullest. (Entrance fees, transportation fees, activity fees, etc. - at least about JPY 1000)
- If you do not arrive at the specified starting place after 60 minutes from the agreed meeting time, the tour will be considered canceled.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY otomo travel
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Tour - A Bike Tour to Visit One of the Most Famous Tombs in Japan?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Private Tour - A Bike Tour to Visit One of the Most Famous Tombs in Japan?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Tour - A Bike Tour to Visit One of the Most Famous Tombs in Japan?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Private Tour - A Bike Tour to Visit One of the Most Famous Tombs in Japan
4 to 5 hours
1 hour 55 minutes
3 hours 50 minutes
1 hour 50 minutes
3 hours 15 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsaka PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - IzumisanoWalking Tours - IzumisanoHistorical Tours - IzumisanoHalf-day Tours - IzumisanoMountain Bike Tours - Kansai PrefectureWalking Tours - Kansai PrefectureHistorical Tours - Kansai PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureMountain Bike Tours - Nagano PrefectureWalking Tours - Nagano PrefectureHistorical Tours - Nagano PrefectureHalf-day Tours - Nagano PrefectureCategory