1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Airport, Yao, Osaka 581-0043, Japan
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- A maximum of 3 people per booking
- Due to comfort and weight/balance of the aircraft, weight limitation is 286 lbs (130 kg) per passenger
- Passengers who have gone diving in the past 24 hours cannot participate
- If the tour can't be conducted due to inclement weather, specific problems with the aircraft, other disturbances to flight operations or flight cancellation, you will receive a full refund or change to an alternative date
- If you want to flight in 5 days, please check the weather forecast because your tour will be cancelled due to bad weather.(URL:http://www.jma.go.jp/en/week/319.html)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY AirX Helicopter service(ヘリコプター遊覧飛行)
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during [50 minutes] Cessna cruising Osaka - Visit the sights Kinkakuji and Kiyomizudera?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during [50 minutes] Cessna cruising Osaka - Visit the sights Kinkakuji and Kiyomizudera?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Compare Similar Experiences
[50 minutes] Cessna cruising Osaka - Visit the sights Kinkakuji and Kiyomizudera
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Air ToursFull-day ToursAir, Helicopter & Balloon ToursOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingOsaka PrefectureOsakaAir Tours - Kansai PrefectureFull-day Tours - Kansai PrefectureAir Tours - IzumisanoFull-day Tours - IzumisanoAir Tours - KyotoFull-day Tours - KyotoCategory
Osaka Aquarium (Kaiyukan)Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)Japan Mint (Osaka Mint Bureau)Asahi Beer Suita FactoryMomofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)Museum of Oriental CeramicsPrefecture Government Sakishima Building (Cosmo Tower)Sennichimae Doguyasuji Shopping StreetSpa WorldShinsaibashiIsshin-ji TempleMinamiSumiyoshi-taisha (Sumiyoshi Grand Shrine)Amami Onsen Nanten-EnDen Den Town (Nipponbashi)Kids Plaza OsakaTempozan Ferris WheelOsaka Central Fish MarketNational Bunraku TheaterHozenji Yokocho