4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Enjoy hiking in the nature outside Osaka without the risk of getting lost, on this guided hike at Minoo Park. You’ll be taken to a waterfall that has been called the most beautiful in Japan, as well as other cultural and natural sites. Your guide will explain the significance of the things you see. Active travelers will enjoy the approximately four-hour hike, although only moderate fitness is required.
- Enjoy the company of a professional guide
- Experience nature close to Osaka
- A fun activity to add to your Osaka itinerary
- An easy and hassle-free way of traveling to the countryside
Saved to wishlist!
Coffee or Tea
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transportation to/from attractions
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please come with easy-to-move clothes and easy-to-walk shoes.
- How to enter hot springs is taught beforehand by the guide.
- Tours may be cancelled due to the weather condition on the day.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Trip Designer Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nature Walk at Minoo Park, the Best Nature and Waterfall in Osaka?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nature Walk at Minoo Park, the Best Nature and Waterfall in Osaka?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Nature Walk at Minoo Park, the Best Nature and Waterfall in Osaka?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nature Walk at Minoo Park, the Best Nature and Waterfall in Osaka?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nature Walk at Minoo Park, the Best Nature and Waterfall in Osaka
1 day 10 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Nature and WildlifeAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesOutdoor ActivitiesOsaka PrefectureOsakaNature and Wildlife - Kansai PrefectureAttractions & Museums - Kansai PrefectureNature and Wildlife - IzumisanoAttractions & Museums - IzumisanoNature and Wildlife - KyotoAttractions & Museums - KyotoCategory
Kuromon Ichiba Market Osaka Museum of Housing and LivingHozenji YokochoAmami Onsen Nanten-EnMomofuku Ando Instant Ramen Museum (Cupnoodles Museum)Spa WorldShinsaibashiIsshin-ji TempleLEGOLAND® Discovery Center OsakaAsahi Beer Suita FactoryUtsubo ParkOsaka City Central HallMinamiJapan Mint (Osaka Mint Bureau)Kids Plaza OsakaDen Den Town (Nipponbashi)Abeno Harukas (Osaka Harukas)Tempozan Ferris WheelNara Park (Nara Koen)National Bunraku Theater