Explore our promoted experiences
- Visit a UNESCO World Heritage Site—Blenheim Palace
- Avoid waiting in long ticket lines by pre-booking your admission
- Hear about the palace’s famous former residents, such as Winston Churchill
- A guided tour is a fantastic way to learn about how the palace was created
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard in front of the info desk welcome point inside the entrance café shop of Blenheim palace.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 14 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Blenheim palace is located just next to Woodstock village, so we recommend you visit both locations in your free time after the guided tour.
- PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME AT THE AGREED MEETING POINT:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early for your tour at our meeting point. If you arrive more than 30 minutes later than the scheduled tour, then you might forfeit and lose your booking, so please plan your time adequately to arrive at the palace and to park in time.
- Our designated actual meeting point at the palace is at the welcome info desk inside the cafe and shop at the palace entrance. There are WC toilets nearby.
- INFO FOR DRIVERS AND PARKING:
- If you are driving, then please allow extra 30-60 minutes over whatever time you think it will take you to get here-especially if you will be arriving at the palace via Oxford as Oxford is NOT car friendly and it is congested roads. If you happen to be going to the palace from Oxford, then we can alternatively plan to collect you in Oxford city centre, an hour before the tour start time at the palace.
- PUBLIC TRANSPORT:
- There is a regular public bus service to the palace gates from Oxford direction or from Witney direction. It leaves approximately every 20 minutes and lasts average 45 minutes to get to the palace gates. You then need to plan 15 minutes walk from the gates bus stop to the welcome desk meeting point at the palace shop and café entrance area to meet us.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.