1 hour 25 minutes to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
If you’re interested in Oxford’s rich history, look no further than this walking tour for a comprehensive overview of the historic city. In a small group limited to 15, visit Bodleian Library—home to 'Harry Potter' filming locations—and one other college, and learn about Oxford University alumni such as C.S. Lewis and J.R.R. Tolkien. Plus, receive an ILoveOxford map showing all of the main sites.
- Guided walking tour of Oxford city center and Oxford University colleges
- An education tour ideal for history buffs
- Recognize locations used to film the 'Harry Potter' films
- Visit Bodleian Library and one other college (depending on the day)
- Small-group tour limited to 15 people
Saved to wishlist!
Your guide will give you a complementary ILoveOxford map, showing you of all the main sights.
Entry worth £2.50 per person included to visit Divinity school, as & when open (closed to May 16)
PLEASE SEE EXCLUSIONS SECTION FOR DETAILS OF ANY CLOSURES TO VENUES.
NB all university colleges are still currently closed in 2021 due to Covid19 closures
Divinity school will be closed in 2021 on July 3, July 10, July 24, July 27.
Departure & Return
15-16 Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AS, UK
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- We cannot guarantee entry inside any colleges during Covid19 and on graduation dates or Xmas period from approx. Dec 22nd to Jan 2nd
- Please take note of any advertised university graduation dates mentioned below, as those dates can have less options of colleges to visit.
- Graduation dates- please see 'EXCLUSIONS' section.
- This tour enters Divinity School Harry Potter film site with £2.50 entry fee included- wherever possible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
PUBLIC Oxford City and University Walking Tour
85 to 120 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
2 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingOxfordCity Tours - South East EnglandWalking Tours - South East EnglandCity Tours - LondonWalking Tours - LondonCity Tours - BirminghamWalking Tours - BirminghamCategory