- Trace the steps of ‘The Inkling’ writers' group on a private tour in Oxford
- Easy way to find places connected to C.S. Lewis, J.R.R. Tolkien, and others
- See Exeter, Merton, and other colleges where the writers studied and taugh
- Hear tales you’d miss alone, and choose from various time slots to suit you
Departure & Return
Meet your guide wearing red lanyard OUTSIDE the currently empty shop premises at 15 Broad street. This is located next to the Oxfam shop, 17 Broad street, OX1 3AS
The tour does not have a fixed end point but the city centre is compact and the guide will ensure you have a map and directions to where you want to get to next.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- While children are welcome, this tour is not aimed at children's attention span or interests
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Visit Oxford Tours Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.