3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Visit the walled city of Monselice
Visit of the medieval castle
Stroll on one of the most beautiful panoramic walks in the Veneto region
Accompaniment of the Agency Local Tour Leader
Roundtrip transportation to the place of departure, in the options you select
Traditional Italian life with your local guide
Insurance and technical organization of a certified travel agency
Everyting not indicated
Departure & Return
Padua, Province of Padua, Italy
You'll find your private transfer in front of your hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lovivo Tour Experience
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during From Padua: Tour to the walled town of Monselice?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during From Padua: Tour to the walled town of Monselice?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during From Padua: Tour to the walled town of Monselice?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during From Padua: Tour to the walled town of Monselice?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
From Padua: Tour to the walled town of Monselice
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPaduaBus Tours - VenetoHalf-day Tours - VenetoBus Tours - VicenzaHalf-day Tours - VicenzaBus Tours - VeniceHalf-day Tours - VeniceCategory