1 hour (Approx.)
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Regular temperature checks for staff
Saved to wishlist!
Lower Antelope Canyon admission fee
Viator Brokerage Fee
USD$8/Person Navajo Nation Permit Fee
USD$2/Person Redeem Ticket Service Fee
USD$3/Person Navajo Tour Guide Gratuity
Hotel pick-up and dropoff
Departure & Return
Departure PointAntelope Canyon, Navajo Tribal Park, Page, AZ 86040
Ticket Redemption Point
Indian Route 222, Indian Rte 222, Page, AZ 86040, USA
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Wannar Travel Inc
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Ticket?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Ticket?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lower Antelope Canyon Tour Ticket?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Product code: 124350P11